We operate within a clearly defined value framework. Our commitment to our work, with a high sense of social responsibility, does not allow for any deviations. We strictly follow the principles of equality, meritocracy, transparency, and accountability, serving the public interest.
Code of Ethics and Conduct
Environment, Society and Corporate Governance
Export Credit Greece, with a high sense of responsibility both towards its people and towards society and the environment, incorporates environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria in its operations and sets targets for the protection of the environment, while maximising the social footprint of its actions. Fully aware of the environmental and social impact of our lending and guarantee activities, we work to promote sustainable development, always respecting society and the environment.
We operate in full compliance with national, European and international law and we have a high sense of responsibility for our legal and contractual obligations.
This committee plays a critical role in overseeing and guiding the company. It acts as an independent oversight body that helps ensure the integrity and transparency of financial reporting and risk management practices.
Its core responsibilities include, but are not limited to, financial reporting, internal controls, oversight of external auditors, and compliance with standards and regulations.
Ioannis Skiadopoulos is a Certified Public Accountant and member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece. He has more than 16 years of experience in providing audit services acting as Engagement partner and in charge of the audit team for statutory and tax audits of Greek and foreign companies operating in a wide range of sectors (industry, commerce, services, health, real estate) listed and non-listed, mutual funds and shipping companies as well as in due diligence engagements. He has also extensive experience in transfer pricing and tax related issues. He is a member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Greece and of the Economic Chamber of Greece. Since 2017 is a Partner at KSI Greece.
- Department of Economics, Athens University of Economics and Business
- Professional Qualification, Institute of Education for Certified Public Accountants of Greece
- Senior Manager, Baker Tilly Greece
- Senior Manager, DFK PD Audit
- Audit Manager, RSM Greece
Rebecca Pitsika is more than 25 years in the HR sector and owns her own business since 2007. During her career, she has worked in well- known local and multinational companies. She is a founding member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Hellenic Chapter. In 2012, Rebecca was awarded as the “Best Greek Young Entrepreneur”, while in 2014, she was appointed to participate in the International Visitors Leadership Program (I.V.L.P.) for “Small & Medium Business Development” by the State Department of U.S.A. Rebecca has been included in the “Fortune List for Most Powerful Women in the Business Sector in Greece” for 2017, 2019 and 2021.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Athens University of Economics & Business
- Diplome International de Management, Institute Commerciale De Nancy
- Founder & Chief Executive Officer, People for Business
- HR Director & Board Member, Manpower Hellas
- Head of Training & Development, Popular Bank
- Head of Recruitment, Training & Payroll, Ericsson Hellas
- Head of Training, Metro S/M
Orfeas Filos is a barrister certified to the Hellenic Supreme Courts member of the Athens BAR since 2012. He has been recruited as an HR professional. In 2011 he was hired as a lawyer trainee in the Legal Council of State, and as a lawyer he has served as special advisor for Public Law to the Secretary General of the Hellenic Cabinet.
- LLB, Democritus University OF Thrace
- LLM of International & European Law, National & Kapodistrian University of Athens
- BA of History, University of Ioannina
- Member of the Athens BAR Association
- Special to the Secretary General of the Hellenic Cabinet
- Lawyer trainee in the Legal Council of State
- HR Supervisor in 3CS Telecommunications S.A.
- HR Supervisor in Tsafaras and associates Legal Company