Theodoros Vourdolis is a barrister certified to the Greek Courts since 2004. He works in the private sector managing his own law office. He specializes in Commercial, Criminal and Property Law. Theodoros Vourdolis had been appointed Board Member at Korgialenio-Benakio Hospital Greek Red Cross and has been Legal advisor and board member at various enterprises and institutions.
- LLM of International Commercial Law, Sussex University
- LLB, De Montfort University of Leicester
- Member of the Athens BAR Association
- Board Member, Korgialenio-Benakio Hospital Greek Red Cross
- Legal advisor at various enterprises and institutions